2020 Harvest Fest was planned for
Sunday, September 27
Due to the uncertainty surrounding Covid and the current restrictions on large public gatherings Braxton’s will not be hosting the traditional Harvest Fest that you’ve come to enjoy every year.
We have a few ideas in the works but no plans yet what we might do in the spirit of the Harvest Fest to support pet rescues and non-profits, and have a fun family and community day.
Follow our Facebook page to hear the latest as we move into the fall season.
Thank You to everyone who participated and came out to last year’s Annual Harvest Fest.
We had beautiful weather, well, maybe it was a little bit warm. Kids took advantage of the free games, face painter and balloon artist. The product representatives answered tons of questions and handed out samples and of course there were all the wonderful pets up for adoption we got to meet and pet.
Braxton’s annual Harvest Fest is a hugely popular community event for pet lovers and animal service providers from all over the region. Since 2001 the event has continued to grow in attendance and popularity. Harvest Fest brings together animal lovers, rescue/shelter organizations, and many other pet-related businesses and services for a day of lots of fun!
2019 Local Rescue/Shelters in Attendance
Pet Adoption Procedure
If you are looking to add a new furry family member to your household, Harvest Fest is the place to be! Many of our rescue/shelters will have adoptable pets at the event that you can meet and fall in love with. Every organization’s adoption process is different, but the general guidelines are as follows:
- You must have an ID with your current address
- The owner of the home must consent to the adoption of the animal and have proof of home ownership
- If you rent, you must provide a copy of the lease stating that you are permitted to have pets.
- If you are planning to adopt a dog, and presently have one or more dogs, all dogs must meet.
- An adoption application must be completed before being considered for placement.